Wednesday 5 December 2012

My Person

A person whom I love very much is Nines. I met her at university (Politécnica de Madrid) while we both were studying Computer Engineering. She is the same age as me, and she works in the R&D department of an importan international information technology services company. 

Nines is 33 years old and she is my best friend. I think she is stunning. She has medium-long straight blonde hair and big browns eyes. She is tall and slim, and it doesn't matter what she wears, she always gets dressed in a stylish way.  

Nines has a great personality. She is calm (maybe too much) and patient, and she is very loyal: she is the kind of person who always defends her friends and takes care of them. She is reserved, she hardly ever talks about herself and her feelings. She is sensible and responsible, the perfect partner of work and life. One of her better personality features is conscientiousness: she works hard to get what she thinks is better/right (for herself or even for others). And she is very funny, I love to spend my time with her because I am really happy when we are together.

She is "my person"...when Christina (main character in Grey's Anatomy TV series) was pregnant she had to have an emergency contact in case she needed someone to drive her home from the abortion clinic. So, she put down Merideth and then she told her "you're my person". This means a person whom you trust so much that you go to her/him with your good news, bad news and so on. It means he/she doesn't judge you, just accepts you as you are.


Please, If you find any mistake or you have another point of view about the information that I have posted, please leave a comment. We can all learn together! This blog feeds on your coments!!

3 comments:

  1. shut your mouth, im your person :)


    by the way, do your really think a stunning person can be booed in a karaoke like last saturday??????? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god!
    I will delete immediately AA Mer from my mobile phone's contact list
    lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just kidding.
    I love you both

    ReplyDelete