Wednesday 12 December 2012

My British Friend

Today I have introduced myself to my new British friend: Chris. It was two weeks ago we met, but our relationship has only been as penpals (Today it was the first time we saw each other). I wrote something in English to practice my writing skill and he corrected me by helping me to improve it. And I did the same for him. I have to be grateful to him for all his effort to help me, because really he has got it: Thank you very much again, my friend.

I was a little nervous this morning because it was going to be my first conversation exchange by Skype and I thought I couldn't do it correctly. I thought I was going to suffer a block (I don't like cameras) and I wouldn't be able to say anything. However, it was so easy with my British friend.

He is really kind and easy-going. I mean, he is the kind of person who makes you feel secure and calm. I felt so happy when the conversation had ended, because I had really enjoyed it. One hour had seemed to me as 15 min. It was great! He is also very funny and interesting, so I think it's going to be a very good experience to talk with him every week.  

PS: You could try to find your conversation exchange partner here too. Furthermore, you could practice speaking (English or Spanish) here. Good luck!


Please, If you find any mistake or you have another point of view about the information that I have posted, please leave a comment. We can all learn together! This blog feeds on your coments!!

3 comments:

  1. I can relate to that feeling I was so nervous when I had to speak and I did not understand why. by the way it is websites or just sites.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many of my conversation partners have become friends.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for your comments Margaret!!!

      I think many times what powerful world is the Internet. I'm very glad to it for many things... even for friends, as you say. :-)

      Delete